Monday, February 13, 2006

Why Kelly withdrew support for Roy Moore

From http://www.retakingamerica.com/pages_for_index_main/Alabama_Armageddon.html



ALABAMA ARMAGEDDON
WHY KELLY HAS WITHDRAWN HER SUPPORT
FROM ROY MOORE


You may say I am crazy for coming out against Roy Moore for governor, and it saddens me to have to do it. This position will bring a firestorm on my head. I have spent much time and money supporting Roy Moore. I love him and his family. They have spent weeks at my condo in Orange Beach. I have taken his kids tubing in my boat. I ran his campaign in Mobile and have worked tirelessly for years for his cause. My talk show and web page have dedicated much time and space for this issue.

Having lunch with Roy Moore recently he stated that Alabama needs to understand what it means if he becomes governor. I sat dazed. I should have asked, "What do you mean," so I could be sure what he intended. I was dazed because I DO know what it means if he becomes governor.

The likely scenario is this. He puts the 10 Commandments in the State House.
Someone sues. Judge rules for them to be removed. Govenor Moore says NO,
President Bush invades Alabama with federal or NATO troops.

In the meantime many agitators and provocateurs are giving great speeches on, "Dare Defend Your Rights", and we have sheep being led to the slaughter. Christians labeled as terrorists, home invasions to confiscate guns, arrest of Christians. More destruction of our rights and many dead.

This is a well planned event, as the entire process has been laid out right before our eyes.
About a year ago the Associated Press did a story on the
federal government's plan to invade Alabama if the National Guard stood with Gov. Wallace in blocking blacks from attending the University of Alabama. Their plans were very telling as to what the federal government will do to a state that will not obey. The Boston Globe printed a story recently stating that if Roy Moore wins in Alabama, Bush would have to decide to invade Alabama with troops. I am sure Posse Comitatus will be history by then. Civil war all over again.

Below you will see articles I mentioned plus articles that pertain to this planned event. Check out how Bush is stationing more troops in the South. His 22 base closings and 33 realignment seem to be getting troops ready for the next planned civil war.
A video game just came out called
"Shattered Union: United We Stood." This game is about our country in a civil war. Could it be a harbinger?

While we were sweating on the steps of the Alabama Judicial Building in Montgomery, Alabama, Roy Moore was using his God given publicity and popularity to help George Bush's campaign and the Republican Party. Bush and most Republicans turned their backs on our right to acknowledge God.

One of my main concerns is that Roy Moore is once again abusing his God given publicity he gained from his 10 Commandment stand to serve the Republican party.
That is a compromise that I will not support.


In the past six years of knowing and supporting Roy Moore, I have seen and visited with the big guns that are behind him. I have come to learn who they represent. What I have found is shocking. There are connections to the Council for National Policy, Dominionists, Rev. Sun Myung Moon and Masons. Their philosphies are very dangerous for Bible-believing Christians.
Christians and patriots are purposely being provoked to
bear arms against their government. The Beast system is using religion and patriotism to bring about a slaughter of deceived folks and a slaughter of what's left of our Bill of Rights and Constitution.

Let's overcome them by not falling for their ploys, but exposing them. Folks, the sad truth is that our country is gone. We need to set our sights on heaven and love not the things of this world. The time to fight the Beast system in the physical realm is past. We overcome the Beast by the blood of the Lamb, the word of our testimony, and not loving our life to the end.
The time is now to watch unto prayer and the patient waiting for our Saviour, Jesus Christ.
Kelly McGinley


Rev. 13:7
And it was given unto him to make war with the saints and to overcome them

No comments: