Wednesday, October 10, 2007

To: "Eric Jon Phelps" eric@vaticanassassins.org>Sent: Monday, October 08, 2007 8:58 PMSubject: Need an opinion please> I never want to put anyone on the spot but for some> time I have been listening to and buying some products> from Len Horowitz. His theories on sounds and> frequiencies seem like something I want to ezplore.> > Would you have an opinion on him ir his work. > > Last week Horowitz was on Rense announcing he was> sponsoring an awards ceremony for Jeff to honor his 25> years of service. > > That award struck me as odd and reminded me of a story> about Horowitz getting knighted to the knights of> "something" he was quoted as saying was harmless.> > > I would like to think Horowitz is not full of it. He> may not mention details but he clearly implies the> Vatican is problem in many things. > > I respect your opinion and would appreciate any you> have on Horowitz.

Dear J,
Len Horowitz wrote a masterpiced in his Emerging Viruses: Aids and Ebola. Much mention is made of the Knights of Malta backing the Nazis.I do believe he has been compromised by his joining of the Knights of Malta, Russian Tongue. His honoring of Rense further confirms my suspicions as Jeff Rense refuses to deal with the Jesuit Order and is anti-Jew in general and not against the pope's Masonic Jewish Labor Zionists in particular---as he should be. Rense will never again have me on his show or anyone else who exposes the Company. Len's association with Rense does not serve the purpose of truth as found in the Word of God, the English Reformatioin Bible AV1611. Len has become another "court Jew" serving the Vatican, a most dredful end of a man who was once a great champion of the truth.

Sincerely in faith,

Brother Eric

-

Dear Eric,

You say his book was a masterpiece but I disagree. There is NO hiv virus and AIDS is a collection of disorders we've always had as well as modern chemical reasons for. When you understand this you then see through coadjutor, Leonard Horowitz period! Whys it so difficult for people to drop this most major myth of hiv from their indoctrinated minds?
Thankyou
Craig Oxley

No comments: