Monday, September 27, 2010

Troy on Religion

From http://z10.invisionfree.com/The_Unhived_Mind_II/index.php?s=60d8f0d64c76aaad009550d2d60e02b6&showtopic=40323&view=getnewpost

This is a fudging of the facts. The media is once again playing down (when not ignoring altogether) that the protesting outside the Abbey, from the southwest corner of Parliament Square to Storey's Gate, was overwhelmingly based on biblical repudiation of Rome's counterfeit, totalitarian & blasphemous perversion of Christianity.

Admittedly not all protestors were Protestant focusing on Rome being the worldly seat of the Antichrist Religion, but it was clear to me that the majority were. Of course there were many Roman Catholic Papists there. Not to diminish the issue, but I only recall seeing one protest placard that was focused on the RCC's institutional abuse problem & this can be seen in the photos that I took from the Friday. I don't recall any shouting out "shame", though I would be surprised if some didn't. The main call was "Antichrist", "Jesus saves, Rome enslaves" & others of a similar nature, often by single individuals.

Along with having shouted out the previous two calls, I also shouted out the impromptu "Jesuit slave", "Go back to Rome, that's your home" (something that I'd not direct at most Romans in London, but in the case of the so-called Pope I have no such qualms - I say so-called Pope as the word does translate as "Father" which he has no rightful claim to use, especially when joined with that other epithet which he has no right to: "Holy"), "Go back to Rome & take your Jesuits & Opus Dei with you" (sometimes chucking in Knights of Malta for good measure, I had briefly considered also adding Constantinian Order & Knights of the Holy Sepulchre, but they don't roll off the tongue in the same way) "Servant of Satan" (I called out "Satan" by itself just the once, but decided that that sounded like I was hailing Satan - such are the potential pitfalls of improvised vocal protests in such circumstances), "Lover of Lucifer" & probably a few other which I don't recall now. For those who are wondering, I heard no-one using any profanity.

As well as taking quite a few photos of the protest outside the Abbey I also filmed (using the same new camera which I was experimenting with, not having had a digital camera before) while walking along from Parliament Square down Broad Sanctuary. Here's a street view on a well-known internet maps site of the location:

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&hl=en&geocode=&q=Westminster+Abbey+london&sll=37.0625,-95.677068&sspn=34.176059,76.464844&ie=UTF8&hq=&hnear=Westminster+Abbey,+20+Dean's+Yard,+City+of+London+SW1P+3PA,+United+Kingdom&layer=ct&cbll=51.49975,-0.12882&panoid=Ga3lUgqxKkRroDqTg77yAA&cbp=12,146.6,,0,5&ll=51.500595,-0.126987&spn=0.003306,0.009334&t=h&z=17



As I had been trying to work out why the video was juddering on my computer but smooth on the camera during playback, I hadn't posted it online yet, but will do soon.

This will show the media's distortions & their refusal to give Protestant Christianity true & representative coverage.


-Troy

No comments: