Sunday, February 20, 2011

Satanic Hollywood - The Director's Cut

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XBu2zt_YeCA


This video is primarily directed at the "truth Movement". It proves, without a shadow of a doubt, that the philosophies being propagated by people within the movement come DIRECTLY from the Mystery Schools.
Scientology, Satanism (LaVeyan and real satanism), Freemasonry and the 5% NOI ALL promote the "Achieving Godhood" philosophy.
YOU ARE NOT A GOD.
They promote the concept of the "Divine Feminine". THIS IS NOT NEW, OR "OLD HIDDEN KNOWLEDGE". Freemasonry ALWAYS recognized the "Divine Feminine"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP.
I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.
But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using Movable-type on
a number of websites for about a year and am nervous about switching
to another platform. I have heard excellent things about blogengine.
net. Is there a way I can transfer all my wordpress content
into it? Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!


Feel free to visit my homepage :: funpro1000.homedns.org