Friday, March 30, 2012

Trayvon Martin Information

bibitybobjonesllll says:
HE WAS ALLOWED TO BE IN THAT GATED COMMUNITY HIS FATHERS FIANCEE WHO LIVES THERE GAVE HIM PERMISSION TO BE THERE.YOU ARE IGNORANT

___________


Sk3pticalG33k says:
I agree with Bumper Sticker – Zimmerman was not a police officer, and was told by 911 dispatcher to stop pursuing Trayvon. That should have been the end of it. My neighborhood isn’t gated, and my neighbors all watch out for each other, but it is the height of stupidity, in this day and age, to follow a stranger who may or may not be armed, just to see if they belong there or not. I also thought i had read somewhere that Zimmerman spotted Trayvon outside a store…gated communities have stores inside them now? really? interesting…but still not pertinent to the fact that Zimmerman had no right to pursue anyone, especially after being told to stop. Neighborhood watch groups are told to watch and report – not stalk and harrass.

_______________

shawnj says:
Zimmerman doesn’t need any help from the mainstream media to look bad…he’s already accomplished that by killing an innocent kid carrying a pack of skittles

_____________

Daner says:
I don;’t think so. It’s no ones job to stick thier noses in anyone’s business! Bullshit!
Let me tell you somthing bud, If I was Trayvon and I was walking home with no bad intentions, with a pop in my hand and some f*ckin thug ex cop tried to intimidate me or cause shit with me, I would’ve mouthed him off or better yet, I would pre emptivly attack him to defend myself.
Are you implying that because Trayvon approached Zimmerman, that he had bad intentions? Your ignorant if that’s the case. When I walk down the street I don’t allow anyone to intimidate me, I’m 5’6 and have had to learn how to stand up for myself because if you don’t people will exploit your weakness, it’sd at the point now where if someone looks at me for more than 3 seconds I question them, why are you looking at me, do I know you?
The point is, it’s up to each individual to protect themselves not some neighbourhood watch ex cop thug! It’s no ones job to protect me but MY OWN!
 

___________________


skpg says:
Of course there is a bounty on Zimmernan’s head, he got away with murder. There wouldn’t be any vigilantes if Zimmerman was arrested, yet people are out there defending Zimmerman are really inhuman. He’s not hooded thug you moron, he’s a 17 year old kid. Zimmerman on the other hand has a criminal record and is a over-zealous neighborhood watchman.
Zimmerman needs to be arrested and needs to be put on trial.

No comments: