Friday, February 08, 2013

Freedom Rider: Sniper Gets Sniped

http://blackagendareport.com/content/freedom-rider-sniper-gets-sniped

What has happened?



As always, Ms Kimberly is 100% correct. I am amazed at thje prevelence of white spuremacy in America, even though I know its history. I thought that after the 60's its power had been even slightly reduced, but when I read reactions to stories like the death of this killer where he is praised as a hero, when I read reactions praising the once hated French for their neo- colonial adventures in Mali., I can see all too clearly that the white supremcay that characterized the Jim Crow era is back with a vengeance. I can literally see how Germany fell under Hitlers spell, its happening here. Its all based on white supremacy. Its the never failing bedrock of American society.
 

No comments: